> Nomadic at Puso: A Chill Climb with the Best friend and co-volunteers Mount Sipit-Ulang and Payaran Falls Adventure

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

A Chill Climb with the Best friend and co-volunteers Mount Sipit-Ulang and Payaran Falls Adventure



A Chill Climb with the Best friend and co-volunteers

Mount Sipit-Ulang and Payaran Falls Adventure
Rodriguez, Rizal
Sept. 2016


Payaran Falls is one of my favorite waterfalls. I so love it's structure plus the fact that it is only shallow. Ha-ha. Hello to non-swimmers!


For this day hike, we were only six in the group.



I, my bestfriend – Marky, Mitos, Jedda, Jay-r and Mark. They are all my co-volunteers and this was just a DIY (Do it Yourself) hike.

Our meet up was at Cubao and from there we rode a van going to Montalban Rizal.
From Barangay Eastwood, we rode a tricycle going to the jump off of Mount Sipit Ulang. We then registered and hired a guide that will lead us.
Mount Sipit Ulang is located at Rodriguez Rizal and you can have a side trip to Payaran Falls.
This mountain is 252+ MASL only.

It was just a smooth trail, a bit muddy, and we even had some cave exploring as it was included on our trail.



As we are nearing the summit, it then became a little bit of rocky. And when we reached the summit or the Crab’s Claw rock formations, the view 360 was just an awe.

The view on top is just so breath taking (as usual! and I will never get tired of it). 




We took a rest and started our back trail. We were back to the jump off to have our lunch and then we’re ready again for another adventure and this time to Payaran Falls.

I didn’t know that it has a lot of river crossings and I was wearing shoes. So no choice, I have to soak my shoes.
I love the waterfalls when we reached if after an hour. It then became one of my favorites!



After some playtime at the water, we were then headed back to the jump off area to wash off.

Another day has passed and yet it was another unforgettable adventure for me and for my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)