> Nomadic at Puso: Mount Gulugod Baboy Plus Beach Swimming!

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Mount Gulugod Baboy Plus Beach Swimming!

Mount Pinagbanderahan/Gulugod BaboyAnilao Beach Batangas 
(May 29, 2016)





Actually, my original plan was to go there all by myself. But I changed my mind and decided to do this with my team – the Team Traverser.

We had the meet-up again at Cubao at 1 a.m. 

And then we reached AnilaoBatangas at past 4 a.m. 

We started the climb at 5 a.m. 

Scenic views welcomed us. 
We’ve got to see the Sombrero Island and the Tingloy Island. 

And by 7 a.m., we were already at the summit and ate our breakfast there.

I’ve got the chance to solo the summit. 
Pardon for the poor quality of my pictures. 
Sariling sikap yan.


While they were at the summit, I slept for a while.

Thank you for the mug shots, friends!
Pasensyapuyat. I wasn’t able to get some sleep on the van. 

Then we went down. 

And it’s time for a swim!

We went to Philpan Dive Resort and had our lunch there. 


By past 1 p.m., we were ready to go home. 

At 5 p.m., I was already at home. 

Thank you for this day! 

I really so lurv it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)