> Nomadic at Puso: #SEPANX: Talisayen Cove Island, Zambales

Saturday, September 3, 2016

#SEPANX: Talisayen Cove Island, Zambales

Talisayen Cove Island, Zambales (Apr. 30-May1, 2016)







This trip is very unforgettable for me because I’ve got to meet new people again that eventually became my friends!

Our meet up place was at Quezon Ave., Centris at 1 a.m. 
We then rode a van going to PundaquitZambales

At 5 a.m., we had a stop-over at Subic to have our early breakfast. I was glad that I was with my two friends. They are my co-volunteers in Project Pearls. 

Then upon reaching PundaquitBrgy. San Antonio Zambales, we had a boat ride. 

We had a short stop over at Capones Island. 

Then Talisayen Cove Island welcomed us after another hour of boat ride!

This is paradise!

We built our tent and fix our things. 

Then we had our lunch. 

It was then photo op slash swimming time and bonding time with the new people we’ve got to meet.

Yes, alak!
Alak pa more!

At 4 p.m. we decided to have a short nap after we swam. 
And that short nap lasted for two hours. 
Please understand that we didn’t have a good sleep the night before. 
So we woke up at six p.m. and it was almost sunset
Our original plan was to hike the nearby mountain but we chose to sleep. Haha!

Dinner time, bonding time, alak time!

Then as the mid night risen, it was bon fire time!

I actually passed out. 
Sadnu.
Special thanks to all the different liquors that I drank. 

When I woke up, the sun was already up and I was there lying on the sand. 

Hayyy.

We went back to our tent to continue our sleep there. 
Sayang ang props.

At 8 am, they called us to eat for breakfast. 

After eating, we took a bath, fix our things, fix down our tent and waited for our boat. 

While waiting, we had some photo ops. 


And then we’re back to reality. 

Thank you for the great weekend, Talisayen new found friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

:)