> Nomadic at Puso: A Literally Chill Climb at Mount Ulap

Monday, November 27, 2017

A Literally Chill Climb at Mount Ulap





January 29, 2017 | Sunday

Mount Ulap, Itogon Benguet




Here’s my third adventure for the year!

And for me, it was another Dream Climb Achieved!




Thanks to JM of WandersPH for setting up this climb. And for this hike, I was with my co-volunteers at Project Pearls.

We left Manila at 12 midnight and by almost 6 in the morning, we reached Itogon, Benguet. It was still dark when we registered but started our hike when the sun started to goes up.

For me, it was an easy trail although there were steep slopes. You must really know how to balance yourself as you would go down or up without holding to trees or anything that can support you.

It was literally a chill climb so I advised everyone to bring and wear jacket while hiking.
















After almost two hours, we reached the very famous for photo op Gungal Rock Formation.
 




Then we're headed to the Mount Ulap Summit.

 The summit was a wide area where you can have unlimited jump shots!
 

We had a traverse as we went down and it was more than two hours.


We passed several hanging bridges and I so loved it!

I love hanging bridges so much.
 

Before going home, we had a side trip and short stop to Baguio for Pasalubong Buying.

And then we’re home!
I so love this month! Three adventures for the month of January and looking forward to more adventures for the rest of the year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

:)