> Nomadic at Puso: The “Basagan-Tuhod” Climb Another Dream Climb Achieved: Tarak Ridge

Friday, November 10, 2017

The “Basagan-Tuhod” Climb Another Dream Climb Achieved: Tarak Ridge



Tarak Ridge, Mount Mariveles, Bataan
November 30, 2017



Major Climb!!!


If you want an unlimited assaults and endless long walks, then Tarak Ridge is the right mountain for you.


Although I challenged myself to have a major hike this time, I didn’t expect that this climb was going to break my knees.


It was really a long and hard climb for me but then when I’ve got to finish this hike, I felt so fulfilled plus I’ve got to meet new people and gained new friends again.

I was just a joiner for this climb and it was such a nice way to meet new people plus the fact that the organizer of this hike is very kind. Hi, Ms. Jen! Nice meeting you and the rest of the November 30 batch!

I really love being a joiner because I’ve got to meet new set of people that some of them became my friends in real life not just in FB.


Here are some of the pictures of my hike.

At the Papaya River I have no photos. :( 
it was the middle trail going to the summit of Tarak.




At Tarak Ridge:

Finally! After countless assaults and super, duper, ultra, mega long walks, we finally reached the summit ridge.









Then we just had a back trail.



Side trip at Mariveles Town Proper. It was fiesta that time!

And I gained new friends!


My budget for this climb was 750? Ha-ha. I forgot.


My knees and legs were swollen but no regrets. This is the kind of pain I enjoy having every after climb. He-he. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)