> Nomadic at Puso: Davao City Trip 2021

Monday, May 16, 2022

Davao City Trip 2021

Travel Date: November 24-30, 2021
The best highlight of my year 2021 was that week.
I was able to travel for work. And I'm grateful for that.
 
We're still on the pandemic but the alert level was lowered that time
so we were able to travel on a loosened protocol.
Quarantine and Swab tests were not required. 
 
We roamed around Davao City but unfortunately
some of the tourist spots were still closed.
 
The places we've visited were the following:

Davao Seagull White Beach Resort


Samal Island
Kaputian White Beach



Hagimit Falls



Sabang Cliff
Overlooking milk tea shop



Samal Municipal Building 

Tiny Hauz Beach Resort

Pasalubong buying at Magsaysay 
 

Most of our time, we just stayed in the city because
our work and hotel were there. 
 

And there's this one time that we tried to walk in the streets at 2am
to know if it's truly safe living there.
We looked for a food stall and we ate a midnight snack.
We're safe and we're grateful. It was proven that it's really safe
to walk in the streets of Davao City.

Thank God. :)

All in all, my Davao Trip was a memorable one for me.
This was my first trip to Davao and to any provinces in Mindanao.
And I'm really glad to have visited this very wonderful province
and I will also be glad to go back. 
 
And now, the goal when I go back here is to hike Mount Apo
and stay longer in Samal Island. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)