> Nomadic at Puso: Villa Zenaida Beach Camp

Monday, May 16, 2022

Villa Zenaida Beach Camp

 February 9-10,2022

Calatagan, Batangas





I was able to travel again! Yey! 


This time, I was with my husband. 


We planned to go there for my 32nd birthday. 


And here's our itinerary:


February 9, 2022

6AM - travel to Pasay. 

7AM - we had breakfast at Jollibee 

8AM - On the way to Calatagan Beside Kabayan Hotel,

we rode a van there going to Calatagan.

Their current rate is 350 pesos per head because

of the minimized van capacity. 

12NN - we finally reached our destination.

The van dropped us at Calatagan Terminal

and then we rode a tricycle going to Villa Zenaida.

Tricycle fare to Villa Zenaida was 400.00 (for 2-3 pax)


Entrance Fee for an overnight trip is 200 pesos per head.

Then we rented a tent that cost us 300.

All in all, we paid 700 pesos for the accommodation.

We booked our trip via their Facebook Page

and we paid through Gcash.


We built our tent and then we ate our lunch.




Then we just chilled and enjoyed the day by the beach. 


We were alone that day because it was a weekday

when we visited as if we rented the whole place.




I loved the serenity and some alone time that it brought to us. 


I missed the views like these. White sand beach,

salty air, sunny and clear sky, the waves, the trees

and mountains that surround us, this is life!


And I am grateful to experience this on my birthday.


Last year, we just stayed at home

but now here we are in our little tent that still feels like home

because I'm with my husband. He is my home.

Our marriage is our home. 


We swam on the cool sea and just chilled

then we ate again.


We made a bonfire to re-heat our food. 

It was just sad that we forgot to bring marshmallows. 


We slept early because the wind was so strong

that it became so cold at night.



February 10, 2022


It's my birthday!


It became low tide so we took a walk

and saw the sunrise on a nearby beach side.

It's always a breath taking view for me.



Then we had coffee before leaving the campsite.


The tricycle driver who drove us there was also the one who fetched us at 7am.


This time, we rode a bus at Calatagan Terminal.

This cost us 240, much cheaper than riding a van.


By 12 noon, we were already at Pasay

and  we had a birthday lunch at Jollibee before finally going home.


I'm so grateful for this opportunity to travel again,

to see the beach and to just have a chill time with my love

under our beach camping tent.

The kind of life I always look forward to after a busy life in the city. 


Cheers to my 32nd birthday!


I am grateful as always. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

:)