> Nomadic at Puso: Samar and Leyte Trip

Monday, May 16, 2022

Samar and Leyte Trip

March 15-18, 2022



I was out again to new adventures (with work). 

 

I am grateful and will always do my work because I am able to travel once in a while via plane. 

I can go to places I have never been yet. 

 

For this blog’s entry, I want to share with you my recent travels to Samar and Leyte.

This was an official business trip but we still had the opportunity to have a side trip to beaches and some tourist spots.

 

 

- [ ] Day 1 Tacloban to Catarman 

Our flight was at 5:30 in the morning.

We then reached Tacloban City by 7 in the morning.

We had breakfast at Andoks and then we’re off to a 6-hour road trip to Catarman.

We rented a car going to Catarman. 

Our Operations Manager joined us on the trip and she’s the one who drove the car.

I got dizzy because it’s been awhile since I had a long trip.

But I was fine.

We reached Catarman at almost 6 in the evening.

We then had our store visit before we had dinner and then we finally checked into a nearby beach resort.

 

Langtaran White Beach Cove Resort





It’s been a long day so I slept early. 


I woke early as well. 


I went to the beach, sat in the sun, stared at the wide horizon and waited to see the sunrise. 




I felt grateful to experience this now.


Beaches make me feel calm and relaxed. It is therapeutic for me. 


We had the chance to dip in the water before going back on a road trip.


I also didn’t miss the chance to take some photos of the beach.


But accidentally, my camera got wet and it didn’t work out anymore.

Sad life.


We had our breakfast before getting back to the road. 


And then we're back to Tacloban!

 


- [ ] Day 2 Catarman to Tacloban


This time, we reached Tacloban earlier.

We also had a stopover at the San Juanico bridge for a quick photo ops. 




After our store visit, we checked into our hotel. 

Then we’re back to the store again.

 

We had dinner at the hotel’s restaurant. We had a boodle fight. Yey! We enjoyed our dinner and then I slept early again. 

 

 

- [ ] Day 3 Tacloban to Palo to Tanauan


We had a store visit again then we had a side trip to McArthur Landing Memorial Park.

It was a historical and tourist site that we took the chance to visit. 





Before lunch time, we were back at our hotel to check out and go to our next hotel, Playa Alegre. It was a beach resort. 





We had our boodle fight lunch there before we checked in at 2 pm.

And it’s already a free day for us so we dipped into the pool and had some photo ops again at the beach. 

 

I once had a time again to stare at the sea while the group was resting in the room and lounge area. 

I am really grateful for this opportunity to travel while working.

 

Then we had our dinner at the lounge area before sleeping. 

 

The moon was full and so bright that night that the sea was lit up.

The sand was also shimmering.

My camera couldn’t give justice to the beauty of the place.

 

- [ ] Day 4 Home ❤️

We had our breakfast at the resort before checking out. Then we’re back in the city. We attended a store opening.

Then we had a quick lunch at the mall before we went to buy pasalubong and then we went to the airport to catch our flight.

 

I was already home at past 7 in the evening. 

 

This week has been so tiring but I had so much fun! Because this is what I really love to do - traveling and exploring the world. ❤️







No comments:

Post a Comment

:)