> Nomadic at Puso: SM Aura Premiere Sky Park

Friday, August 9, 2013

SM Aura Premiere Sky Park



Downing Sun at Sky Park
( A tour at the newest mall of SM, SM Aura Premier )



It was one fine Saturday when I’ve decided to tour my boyfriend who is a first timer on that newly opened mall.

I wore a simple pink dress with a white long sleeved topper matched with a brown flat sandal while he was on his usual get up, walking shorts, polo shirt and his ever favorite Havaianas flip flops.

The original plan was just to roam around the mall which is Market! Market!, that we were very used to.

But then, I’ve volunteered myself to be his tour guide at SM Aura. And it was really fun!

The last time I went there which is few weeks ago, there isn’t roof top or Sky Park yet. But when we went there last Saturday, the Sky Park was already open to public.

It is so wide that the scenic view is really very spectacular. Wherever you laid your eyes on, you will always be amazed by the view that you can personally witnessed.

My hidden desire which is being a frustrated photographer, strikes down on me. Thanks to my mobile phone I captured a very breath taking view.

For me, Sky Park is much better than SM North Edsa has. It was very wide and there has two fountains which are very colorful.



You can also take a seat, sit back, relax and enjoy the view up there.


The sun was already turning down when we got there so we saw its two images. The one is during day time and the other one is during night time.




It was really a nice weekend for us and we are sure to go back there again and again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

:)