> Nomadic at Puso: TSG: A Friendship to treasure forever

Monday, October 28, 2013

TSG: A Friendship to treasure forever

Updating my thoughts….






I have a group of friends....
We call ourselves, TSG. And its meaning is a sacred secret. Hehe.
We became friends when we were in first year college. We were eight in the group. Seven girls and one boy.
We graduated last 2010 and from then on, we started to have our own separate lives.
Let me introduce them to you based on how I knew them.
Of course, people do change for it is one of the constant things in this world.
But then again, yeah people do change but not the memories that once built.
Okay let’s move on.
Here they are:

Jhon

The Grandma of the barkada.
 She’s very strict when it comes to school projects and group works.
 She’s a love expert because she once had a very colorful love life.

Rose

 During our first two years in college, she was so studious, conservative and well-reserved.
But when she fell in love, she became so numb. (Hehe. I love you, Rose!) All she ever did was to follow her heart.  
She’s also the first on our group who bore an angel.

Lan

 The one who never rush in love.
 Outrageous, spontaneous and adventurous.
 Super effort in terms of fashion statement.
 She’s a kind of person who keeps in herself what she truly feels.

Cez

 The harshest and straight forward.
 She’s a fighter, a war-freak but then the truest to herself.
 She’s someone who would choose her friends over her boyfriend.  
She loves us so much but rarely shows it. Hehe.

Lyn

 She’s the one who can get along well with anybody.
 But then she has a low self esteem. She sometimes considers herself as an outcast of the group.
One of my friends said that she’s also a kind of person that you can depend when she has really something to offer.

Dez

 The most silent.
 The one who can keep your secrets for the longest time. She loves truly and genuinely.  
Just like Lan, she only keeps to herself what she feels and what she’s been going through.

Marky

 The only guy in the group.
Our boyfriend.
 He’s a very funny guy.
 Protective and sweet.
 The most optimists among all of us.
 Full of stories whether senseless or trivial.



My relationship with them.

Even though we belong in a group, we still had someone who became close to each one of us. And as for me, here it goes:

With Jhona.


We were once become a rivalry in school. But then it was a healthy competition running between us. 
We became closer as friends after college.
I usually go to their house whenever I have time. Those girly things such as shopping, sleepover and sleepless girl talks, we used to do those.
I’m glad when there are things she first told me before our other friends. It makes me feel special.


With Marky.

He’s my male best friend. We had a lot of hang-outs. He always comes at our house expected or unexpectedly well, anyway he’s always welcome.
My mom loves him more than my boyfriend. Haha! Sad but true.
I can comfortably tell him whatever I feel or think. He’s always there supporting me in every thing that I do. He’s also a good listener and adviser.
I love him so much! Of course as a friend and a dear brother, nothing else more than that. And I know that he loves me too.

With Lan.

We became close during our first year in college. I even considered her as my twin sister. We bought the same clothes; we eat at the restaurants we wanted to, we watched movies just the two of us; we sleep at each other’s house; we shared secrets. She became my chaperone during my suitor’s date and she’s always there as a very good listener. She’s not good at giving advices though. Hehe. But that’s fine. As long as there’s someone who’s willing to listen then it’s alright.
She’s the type of person who likes to keep her feelings and thoughts just to herself. Sometimes, I really need to force her just to tell the whole story to me.
We can have a sleepless night just by talking and talking. You know, girl talk.
Before graduation, she became close with Rose and I to Dhez. But then after college, the closeness gets back.


With Rose.

Actually, she’s the least in the group that I became close but then there’s still had time when she cried on my shoulders and I cried with her too.
We had fights and misunderstandings but then we’re still friends and became okay! I love her.

With Cez.

She’s the friend who always shows the real her. And that’s what I really love and admire about her.
Although sometimes there were words that she shouldn’t say but at least if you tell her that she’s wrong, she admits it.

Lyn.

I love boosting her self confidence and helping her with all that I can. She’s a true friend and I can attest to that.
She’s one of the girls that I became first close. She’s real, she considers me as her friend and she loves me. I can feel it.

With Dez.

She’s silent, I’m noisy and we clicked.
 She became my human diary. I told her what I feel and think everyday of our school lives. She knows my story specifically about my love life. Although she’s not a good adviser (like Lan), she listens to me so well.
There were times that we separate ourselves with the group and go on our own. Just the two of us. And I miss it. I wish those times could happen again. If only we could but I doubt.
After graduation, I hated her.
She already had no time to be with us. She always chooses her boyfriend over us. I told hurtful things and so was her.
Then we became total strangers.
I hate her so much. I even blocked her facebook account. When we were still in college, she’s so quiet but then after graduation she became mouthful through that social network.
As time passed by, I learned to forgive and to accept things just as they were right now.
If you still consider me as a friend, so do I.  Above all these, what I want is just a little time to be with them. Completely.
I hope she understands my point despite all the things we’ve gone and done through.

So here they are. My best of friends, way back in college.

I love you all guys.
Just always take care and keep in your minds that I will always be here for you.
Good luck to all of you and I wish you all the best. Sincerely….



-LaiN
10/16/13



PLEASE ALSO READ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)