> Nomadic at Puso: My Gurlfriend

Saturday, November 30, 2013

My Gurlfriend


10/30/2013




Today, one of my closest friends got married.

We were eight in the group and she’s the one who got married first.

Way back in college, there were times that we talked about who will get married first among of us.

She said that she wanted to be the last one. But then as we can see now, the other way around happened.

She once had a very colorful, wonderful love life. I even don’t know the exact number of boys she has deal with. On our four years in college then life after school, I’ve know guys that she had a relation to. Some of the, I don’t remember the names anymore. Peace gurlfriend, hehe!

She’s a kind of girl who never believes in Moving On. If she realizes that she already loves this man, then she will go for it no matter what the circumstances may be.
She got hurt a lot of times, she cried, she felt pains, she became happy, crazy, she got mad, and she wept. After all she’s human just like each one of us.



There also came a time that she doesn’t want to fall in love again. She let her heart rest for a while.

Then earlier this year, she finally decided to open her heart again to a man who patiently waited for her while she’s resting her heart.




They put God on the center of their relationship, that’s what I admire about the.  And I also think that she grew up a lot.

Despite of our young age, I feel that she became mature.



After a few months of being together, they finally decided to settle down and I am so much honored to be one of the witnesses of their civil wedding.



It may not be the kind of wedding that she dreamed about but still she is so lucky enough to find a man who will stand for her for a life time.
Her husband to be showed his courage and deep love for my friend by saying their vows in front of us with tears in his eyes wholeheartedly.
It’s rare to see some men who can truly show their tears of joy and tears of unbreakable promise.




This may lessen her time to bond with us who are still single and enjoying life (no more out of town trips, shopping, bar hopping, overnight movie marathon, house sleepover, coffee shops and bookshops bonding, and the likes) yet we are so happy for her.

Finally she found a man who will truly love her despite of her flaws and will never left her till the last breath of their lives.

Good luck to your marriage life my dear friend.

You so much know that I love you and will be forever here when you need me…us….

: ) LaiN loves you.







3 comments:

  1. Waahhh.. I just saw your post today and OH-EHM_GEE it made me cry ah! Thanks for this one gurlfrend! I miss you a lot :)

    P.S.
    You're next :)

    P.P.S.
    I didn't say that I want to be the last one to get married..haha..or maybe I just can't remember anything haha :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. this made me laugh. me? next? na a a a! :) we'll get there. miss u more gurlfrend! tnx for apreciating this one!

    ReplyDelete

:)