> Nomadic at Puso: When that “Spark” Sparks Again…

Monday, October 28, 2013

When that “Spark” Sparks Again…






Oct. 15, 2013
10:45 p.m.


When that “Spark” Sparks Again…



Sometimes, being on a long term relationship can be “a little bit” tiring.
There’s a quote that says, “Being in love is a choice, staying in love is an effort.”


When you do that usual boyfriend-girlfriend petty things such as dating, going on each other’s house, meet the family, hang-out with friends, and the likes for five straight years, it makes you feel that same old stories were just repeating themselves. Again and again.

Of course, I love him. I do love him so much but then once in a while, you will going to look for something different, vivid, extra ordinary, some things you haven’t done yet.

And when you do those things, that spark that you once felt during your first days of being together came into live again.

And it makes me fell wonderful. Like the world is so colorful that all you wanted to do is to smile like crazy when you’re alone. Even to tell it to your best friends eagerly while giggling so much.

I just wanted to share what those simple things he did to make me feel that spark sparks again.


­

It was holiday. I have no work at the office, so I have nothing to do but just to lay back or curl up on my bed.
He called me and he said that he wanted to meet me.
At first, I became hesitant because what I planned to do for that day is just to rest, eat, and watch movie and then write.
I wanted that day to be a day just for myself.

He ruined it!
But then on a good way….

In thirty minutes, he’ll be here at my place. So I rushed to take a bath, washed my clothes and while I am combing my hair, oh my! He’s already there outside.

I rushed to him, talk to him that we forgot to kiss each other like what we always do when we meet and bid goodbye.

“Hey, you haven’t kissed me yet!” I said to him.

He kissed me on the lips, “it’s because you talked to me first. Hehe! Let’s go there at the mall.”
He then held my hands and we walked on a nearby mall.




We sat on a bench that faces a water fountain.

We didn’t talk that much. We just feel each other’s presence while sitting together.
It was a fine day and everything just seems so fine.

Until we heard a sound coming from the water fountain, as the song plays, the water also started to go into different directions as if it is dancing to the tune of the music that was playing.
This got the attention of all the people passing by.
Same as we who were sitting on the front of that dancing fountain pretty quietly.

I got my phone and made the video.

And now, as I watched it repeatedly, I can’t help but to smile.


After an hour or two, (I’m sorry I didn’t notice the time because it feels like the time really stops whenever we’re together. Oh my, I’m so mushy right now! Hehe.) we decided to get back to my place. He wanted to eat pancit canton with bread (pandesal). Hehe.

So we went home.

After I cooked, he finished those three packs of pancit canton that I prepared for him. (Takaw niya. Hehe!)


It was almost dark so he then decided to go home.
Of course we bid goodbye. We kissed quickly on the lips. Well, as I thought.

But then he wrapped his arms around me, held me tight and kissed me deeply.
I wanted to let go already because some people might see us but he didn’t let me.

Instead, he kissed me more deeply and passionately that maybe lasted for minutes.

I can’t remember when the last time we did that was.
Sneaking for a passionate kiss and I miss it so much!
I’m a little bit worried that someone might catch us but then, I’m so excited and thrilled.

As he went home, I laid back at my bed trying to recall what happened.

Here it goes! With that simple gesture, the spark sparks again. Then here I am, smiling alone like crazy while thinking of what we did.
I felt so happy and so much loved.


Happy Holiday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

:)