> Nomadic at Puso: Happy Birthday BFF

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Happy Birthday BFF

"A Close Letter For Marcelo Apor"

Dear Bhe, 

You are that kind of friend that I would never trade with anything in this world. You are the love of my life and I know that it will last forever. Yes, there is really a forever! And it is inside our friendship. 

To some, it is impossible to have a bestfriend with the opposite sex, but for us it was a great journey and no malice at all. I can hug and tell you what I truly feel without any awkwardness. With you, I always feel so special, protected, well-cared and loved the most. Thank you for everything, Bhe! Your every move, concern and advice for me are all very much appreciated. Even though sometimes, I have these weird tantrums, thoughts and actions you never leave but accept and love me just the way I am. 

Happy happy birthday! I will always be so lucky to have you as my bestest friend. Thank you for the friendship that we have through all these years even though you were always telling me that you just have no choice! Ha-ha-ha! 

We have been together through thick and thin, we have our own failures, heartbreaks, success, celebrations, etc. and we were always there for each other. 

Our every conversation either through phone calls, chats, video calls mean a lot to me. I treasure them as much as I cherish you. 
I will always love you as my closest friend and of course you know that I will always be here for you no matter how far we are as of these days. The irony of having a long distanced friendship with you is that I felt much closer to you than to those who are here near me. No offense meant to TSG. Ha-ha-ha! 

I hope that all your dreams and goals will be achieved in the near future. You also know that I will just always be here supporting and cheering you up all the way. It won't change as long as I am living and that's a vow.

We may not talk everyday but let me tell you that I am your forever Spongebob and you are my forever Patrick Starfish. We don't have a perfect friendship. We used to argue many things and then later on we will just laugh all about it. We do have different beliefs, principles and outlook in life but at the end of the day, it is the understanding and acceptance for each other that lead our way. 

I would also like to thank you because aside from being my best friend you are also my confidant, my counselor, my adviser, my clown, my rants listener,my everything! Thank you, Bhe! I love you so much! Even my picky mom loves you too! 

As for your special day, I pray that you will always be happy and healthy. I know that in the nearest future, we will both be successful despite of the different paths that we are taking. Why we will become successful? Simply because we have each other. 

Happiest birthday Marcelo and more happy days and years for you to come.

I love you, Bhe! 


Loving and missing you, 
Lain ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)