> Nomadic at Puso: The Climb That Made Me Cry: Mount Hapunang Banoi

Saturday, August 20, 2016

The Climb That Made Me Cry: Mount Hapunang Banoi

Mount Hapunang Banoi
Montalban, Rizal


For me , this was my hardest climb so far.

It was so rocky that I was about to cry when I followed the trail of one of my co-hikers. My left foot also had a small injury. 

Our usual meeting place was at Jollibee Cubao at 3 a.m. and I will be with my climbing friends again! We are the Team Traverser! Ha-ha!


Then we rode a van going to Eastwood, Montalban Rizal. Then rode again a tricycle going to the registration area near Wawa Dam.

After the registration and getting a guide, we started our climb at 5:30 a.m. 

We passed through again at the Hanging Bridge.I so love Hanging Bridges!



It was bit tiring climb because of the stairs going to the so called Junction. 




We then reached the summit at past 7 a.m. 

Struggle!!!


I can really say that this was the hardest rocky mountain I climbed. Mount Binacayan and Mount Pamintinan were easier. 


Hello there, photo ops spots!

You can see here in the group photo that I was the farthest. I was scared to step near them. Huhu. 



We did a traverse again at the Wawa Dam. 




By past 10 a.m. we were back at the jump off and had our early lunch. 



Thank you for the “hard” experience, Mount Hapunang Banoi!

But even though, this climb was a bit hard for me, this mountain was one of the most beautiful scenic views that has.






No comments:

Post a Comment

:)