> Nomadic at Puso: Back in Hiking with Dingalan Side Trip

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Back in Hiking with Dingalan Side Trip





Destinations for this day:

Ø  Mount Sawi |Gabaldon, Nueva Ecija
Ø  Batanes of the East – Dingalan, Aurora | Lighthouse and White Sand Beach

April 15, 2017 | Sunday

 
I was a joiner again this time!
And I was with this group of hikers called, “Adventurous People”.

(I can't find our group picture. Lol!)

Our meet up was at Crossing Shaw at 12 midnight.
Then by 1 am, we travelled going to Gabaldon, Nueva Ecija through a van.

We reached the jump off of Mount Sawi at 5 am and by 6 we started the trek. 

For me, it was an easy trail that the usual rate is 3/9. 


It was more than two hours to reach the summit and you can see the whole view of Nueva Ecija.

 Back to my favorite spot- the summit!


And of course, views from the mountain top will always take my breath away – 360 degrees.



This was called Mount Sawi because of the dead Balete Tree on its summit.

Then we just had a back trail.

Our coordinated treated us lunch when we reached the jump off again! Yay! Thank you so much! J

It was almost after 1 pm, we were on the way to Dingalan Aurora which was only an hour away.
We then rode a boat going to White Beach, Dingalan. 



After settling down our things on the rented cottage, we climbed up the Light house. 
  


And I will always be in love with light houses as much as I love hanging bridges.



Hello there, Batanes of the East!


I so love this trip. Another dream destination unlocked! 


Thank you Lord God for the strength, financial capacity, good health and good people I meet and be with along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)