> Nomadic at Puso: Short and Fast

Saturday, May 15, 2021

Short and Fast



Realizing that time swiftly passes.

And that life is short.

So make it happen now.

What dreams and goals we want to achieve, let's do something about it because we only have a limited time to make it come true.


When I was a kid, I was scared to get old and die. Especially my loved ones. I even prayed to God before that we should never get old.

I imagined being an immortal with my loved ones because it scares me leaving this world.


Love and feeling alone made me feel this way. 

Also the fear of the unknown. I don't know what would really happen next. 


I dreamt of my father and Tita who already passed away last night. I don't know why. I'm not sure what my sub consciousness is telling me. Maybe life is short so don't waste it?


I'm thankful each day for every morning that I've still got to witness. It's already a big blessing that we usually take for granted.

Gratefulness and Mindfulness. Two things we should always consider doing every day. 

Maximize the short time we have by nourishing our mind, improving ourselves, expressing to our loved ones how much we value them, helping others, being kind and fulfilling our goals.

Easier said than done, right?

But as a human, we have the special power to 

do it. We have this brain on top of our head and we have the heart as the center of our body. 

Let's use them both wisely.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

:)