> Nomadic at Puso: My Simple Happiness: TV Shows

Saturday, July 27, 2013

My Simple Happiness: TV Shows





It’s been a while since I put down on words my thoughts.

I miss doing this. Haha! It was just laziness always strikes me. So now, I have a new saying to follow.
“Laziness is next to Nothingness.”

For nothing I will gain if I just pursue on doing nothing but just to lay in bed and watched drama series during my free times.

But on the other hand, I am just following my happiness which is watching drama series. Whenever I got hooked to it, I will finish it for not as long as 1 week and for as short as a couple of days. Addict much huh.


Here is the list of Drama Series I have watched so far (in random order):
These are sorted to Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese TV Drama Shows


Korean Shows:

Endless Love Autumn
Save the last dance for me
Stairway To Heaven
Secret Love/ Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Princess Hours (Goong)
My Princess
My Fair Lady
Hello! My Lady
Mary stayed out all night
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
Playful Kiss 1 and 2
Style
Sassy Girl Chunyang
Hello My Lady
Flower Boy Next Door
Heartstring, I’ve Fallen For You
My Girl
49 days (Pure Love)
Dream High 1
Dream High 2
Lie to Me
I love you So
Campus’ Secret
Rooftop Prince
To the Beautiful You
Chongdamdong Alice
Queen and I (Queen In Hyun’s Man)
Missing You
He's Beautiful
That winter the wind blows
Love Rain


Japanese Shows:

1 liter of Tears
Hanayori Dango Seson 1
Hanayori Dango Season 2
Hanakimi (Japanese Version)
Tree of Life


Taiwanese Shows:

Meteor Garden Season 1
Meteor Garden Season 2
Knock Knock Loving You
Love Storm
Absolute Boyfriend
Corner with Love

I know, I know that I am not that addictive so much. Haha! But what can I do? These are my LITTLE happiness in life. These made my days and nights sleepless.

I enjoyed watching all of it. Although some of them were not a good show for me. I hate sad endings but at least they all moved me.

These are my piece of heaven here on earth. My little comfort zone wherein I can love, giggle, get mad, laugh and cry all by myself.

I used to watch these kinds of shows because somehow I dreamed of writing a good drama too.
Well, I also wanted my name to be put on the screen saying that I’m the one who created that particular show.
I continue to live because of the dream. And that dream is to write a good story someday.


-Lain-

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)