> Nomadic at Puso: The Road that Differs

Monday, July 29, 2013

The Road that Differs


(cto)


This road that differs…

I used to be in this place. I walked through it a hundred times before and for me it was just all the same way all over again every time I passed on it.

But when I walked in it with you, it feels like everything now differs. Every thing and every one got so very different. I also felt that it was my first time walking here. I am now a stranger on this very familiar road. Or rather, we are both strangers on this same place I am very used to.

Thank you for accompanying me, thank you for the wonderful feeling, thank you for holding my hand and thank you for being now a part of my life.

Because of you, my life now has a new meaning and everything seems so colorful. As I walked on again on this same place, a smile will forever be on my face as new memories were built.

I would love to walk on this road over and over again as long as you’re with me and because of that everything now differs.

"forever in my heart, the roads we passed through together"

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)