> Nomadic at Puso: my Thoughts for today

Sunday, February 10, 2013

my Thoughts for today

Another year has been added to my life. Thank you so much Papa God for all the blessings and guidance you never forget to give to me everyday of my life.
As I grow one year older, many questions are coming out from the deepest part of me.
One of them is what do I really wanted to achieve or what is really my future plan?
This question is still playing on my mind as of this moment that I am writing this very own essay.


When I am still at school, my main plan was just to finish college and have a stable job just like any other typical girl.
But then later on, upon reaching the stage of my life as a working girl, I have found out that the world outside my Alma Matter is a greater school which is full of experiences as one of the best teachers and also realizing that this life after school days is still a continuous learning.

So back to my question, what is my future plan aside from having a stable job?
With deep thoughts and realization, I have just found out the answers…

Since writing is my passion since I was 9, I shall nourish this God-given talent. If you can call this a talent, haha!

Aside from that, savings is also now a part of my plan. I have felt the feeling of having nothing and because of that I should now assure my financial stability.
I am not for a very high income and not dreaming of a high class lifestyle. What I just want is to have a life wherein resources shortage won’t come my way again.
Enough budget for my family’s basic needs and no more debts please!

Speaking of family, at this current age of mine, having my own family is already entering my mind.
Am I ready to have one? As in physically? Emotionally? Mentally? Spiritually? Financially?
In summing up all of these questions, I think and I strongly feel that the answer would be a big NO as of now.  

Some of my friends and colleagues have already their own and I may say that they are influencing my thoughts and making me to think twice again of my initial decision.
Okay, we’ll leave that issue first. Next question please.

Am I contented with my current job? Well, maybe yes because I am already used to it. I love the environment, my responsibilities are well done. I have workmates as my friends. My boss is great. Stress and haggardness are always there but it’s alright because it is already part of my work and I am just enjoying it!

And maybe no because of the compensation. I can't save because my salary is just enough for my daily needs and some of my family's needs. Budget for my basic needs are enough but what about my savings?

I know that I can do more and career development or promotion is not a bad idea but the question here is, Do I have to make it here in my present employer? Well, I think I have to wait for at least a year to prove to my bosses that I can do more.

But what about that one year if on other company, I can do more starting today? Do I have to find another job with greater position and salary as well?
And I am so sorry to answer to myself that the answer is still unanswerable.

Next, am I capable of putting up my own business already? Way back in college I remembered reciting to my professor that I want to be a CEO of a company someday and he said that if I really wanted it, I should establish my own business and be the boss of my own company. Thanks Prof! You are really a great adviser!  :)
Since I am a business course graduate, why won't I use it? And also for being a bachelor of this course, there are too many follow up questions for these. 
What kind of business? How much is the capital? Where would I get it? Is the business feasible? Do I have to give up my present job to work on this business? and so on.

My mind is still on distress. As my age comes higher, my thoughts are also going deeper for I have slowly realizing the real meaning of life or outside world and that is to continue living with full of dreams and hopes.

As long as we are taking our breathes, we must live our life to the fullest. We only live once so we have to make the best out of it. 

I am Alaine and these are my thoughts for today. And hey! By the way, it's my birthday today! :)

0210

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)