> Nomadic at Puso: Valentines Day

Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines Day

How to spend Valentines Day Alone

Today is February 15 and yesterday was Valentines Day!
 Some of the couples, well most of them, were out for a date but what about like me who has no one to date out with?

So here it goes…

Maybe I can help so that next year, if you were going to be by yourself with a not so special occasion like this, you will know what to do or at least you have some ideas. Budget wisely and self worthy. J

After work, I ate my dinner at my pad then since I am a walk away from a mall, decided to spend some few hours there.



Take note, I am alone! So what? Who cares! Hehe.

As I reached the path way to Eastwood mall in Libis, sweet couples, with girls that have flowers and teddy bears and other stuffs are in their hands, are almost blocking my way! Just kidding and I am not bitter. Haha!

I just do some window shop and apparently there’s a free concert so I watched!

After that, I walked and walked realizing all the things currently happening in my life all over again.

I got tired walking and sightseeing so I decided to have a light snack. ( If you can call that light! Hello carbs! Haha!)

Dating my self is not that bad. At least I had the chance to find some time with myself alone once in a while.

I just also realized maybe it would be better if I have been with some of my friends and family who’s always there with me through my ups and downs. Celebrating this kind of day with them is not also a bad idea. 

But anyway, Valentines Day is just a day that has passed while I have to face many more days in the future with my loved ones!

Thanks for reading!

Happy hearts day everyday!

-Lain-



2 comments:

  1. hello nice Lain you know i dont even go out and i just forgot to be sad


    be safe and god bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for reading!

    same here!
    kip safe also and God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete

:)