> Nomadic at Puso: Long Weekend :)

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Long Weekend :)

How I spent my long weekend (holy week)
For the last few years, Holy week was always been so special to me. I go wherever I want, I do whatever I do.
But for this year, I have just decided to spend it with my family and of course with myself alone at our home.
Gimmicks and other summer outings were already on my mind two to three months ago but at the end of the day, I chose to be with my family. Not only budget wisely thinking but also for a self retreatment.
For the four days I spent, I just realized many things. And one of them is that I already knew what to do with my life and just discovered what my passion is really is.
I also had time to visit a nearby park and there I have experience to walk with God, during those times before his crucifixion.  I am a Catholic by heart, and by simply reading again and again what he has done for us, it always give me goose bumps realizing what He had so much sacrificed for us. Thank you Papa God, You are truly amazing.
And also because of Him, I had all the time to be with my loved ones, always giving me enough wisdom and strength to perform my everyday tasks.

As I get back to work, it really feels so refreshed. That I tend to work heavy loads so light.
So there. A shortly but wholeheartedly and worthwhile update on my blog.  Happy reading and I hope that you also had a great time during this long weekend.

-Lain-

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)