> Nomadic at Puso: A Happy Workplace

Monday, January 21, 2013

A Happy Workplace

I speak – Have fun at Work!

Despite of the stressful paper works and deadlines, we must know how to enjoy on our workplace.

We all know that it’s not easy to work but we have to. Whatever your job is, all you have to do is to enjoy it and love it so that it will love you too.

Talking with my officemates and friends outside the office let me distress for a while.
But of course I see to it that my work is not left undone.
Just like my boss said, I can do whatever I want as long as I can give all she needs. And I am just so thankful to have an understanding boss like her.

All of us must know how to enjoy it so we won’t get bored or pissed. It will just surely depend on us on how to handle our stresses on works well.
I also believe that stresses are only the outcomes on how we react to some things.
 Don’t be so over reacting!
Take it easy, take a deep breath and smile.

Life is a meaningful thing that we should celebrate everyday.
Love your work and do it well besides it will only be you who will benefit from it.
Also love the people around you by talking to them once in a while. Despite of our very busy schedule, take time to say hi in any forms of communications.
And of course love yourself. Take time to be good looking, pamper yourself once. It’s not bad to give ourselves some reward after a very long and stressful working days.

Last but definitely not the least, love our God. In twenty four hours that we have everyday, give at least five minutes of it to Him. Talk to Him all about your problems, wishes, forgiveness of sins and everything, share it with Him. And He will surely love it!

Enjoy our work and just be thankful that we have one. Think of those jobless, of those who wanted to be in your position, of your family that depends on you, the things you wanted to have.

We just have to deal with it and that is life after all. J





No comments:

Post a Comment

:)