> Nomadic at Puso: weekend!

Friday, January 25, 2013

weekend!

I speak – Weekend!


Friday, I am always so much excited when this day is coming.

Saturday and Sunday, Oh I so much love these days for these are my rest days, away from stressful office works.  And during these days, I always see to it that these are worthwhile for me to spend.

Long sleeps are priceless! These days literally means for a rest day.

Helping my mom doing the house chores is a great thing for me, too.

And of course spending more time with my family, relatives and friends are precious moments.

I also see to it that during my free times, I can write for writing is a part of me.
Poems and essays I create and continuing my novels.

Facing my laptop for whole day, updating status with my friends,

Going out, ( e.g. to mall, parks, restaurants, house of friends and relatives )

Night out with friends is also good but of course not all the time.
As my mom is always saying "Weekend is for resting, not going wild!" (haha. Love you, mom!)

Out of town trips is also not a bad idea but I think this is more fun if we do it on long weekends because of holidays.

Food trip with my brother, inventing dishes, cooking what I wanted to eat .

Curling on my bed with a big teddy, oh this is life..

J

And for this year, I planned to be more productive during weekends and I’m still thinking about it.
What do you think?
That I can do?

Haha.. J

Sometimes we just have to think of something new in our lives so we won’t get bored and tired of it!



-Blog updated! J


No comments:

Post a Comment

:)