> Nomadic at Puso: Stress Reliever

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Stress Reliever

I speak- My stress reliever for the week!


A date with my younger brother and my niece just made my day today and I am ready to face the stressful working days again tomorrow. 

Since it is January, the air is so cold even though it was just after lunch. You can feel the breeze of wind everywhere. And I am so glad to feel it once in a while. In a tropical country like Philippines. Temperature like today can be recognize and much appreciated by a typical Filipino like me. 

We went on a mall for our lunch, then played at timezone. After that went to fullybooked to read some books and then sit on a park, watched my niece and my brother playing. 

To relieve stress will just depend on us. And today I chose to share it with God through nature and with my loved ones.

While quietly sitting there on a very scenic and modern park, I just felt the kindness of the world as the cool breeze of air touches my face, my shoulders and as well as my heart. That despite of all the problems I am facing right now, there's still some things to appreciate life. 

Life is not only about problems whether financially, emotionally, socially, physically or what so ever.. Life is too short to waste on thinking all about our stresses. So take some time to be happy and worry free. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

:)