> Nomadic at Puso: High school Life

Monday, January 28, 2013

High school Life

I thought – High school life


They say that high school life is one of the best memories we could ever have in our early lives.

Being a teenager is a lot of events and emotions that we used to experience.

First love, first kiss, first set of friends which are some were good and some were not so.
Also during this stage of our lives, curiosity leads us.
 
Wherein we want to explore everything and we don’t understand everything that our parents are telling us. During these times, we treat our family as antagonist and our peers as our colleagues.

We tend to get hurt and feel like it’s already the end of the world for us.
When someone broke our very young hearts, we feel that it’s going to be the first and last that were gonna fall since it was the first.

And afterwards we will realize that we can still love and start all over again.

We made some wrong decisions that for us it’s the right thing to do.

When our family doesn’t support our wants, it feels like everybody is against us and we are all alone, all by ourselves.

Some may misunderstood us but we have friends that feel like a family wherein we can tell to them what we really feel deep inside our hearts.

Lucky are those who are supported by their family and understand them.

Being a teenager is really a risky stage because during these times, we were building our future life. We were emotionally and mentally confuse.
We never stop comparing ourselves to others, we tend to find our space here in this world and when we feel that we have no place in here, we were telling to ourselves, “Do I supposed to live? Nobody loves me. I don’t fit anywhere. Pity me!”

Some of us will take a wrong path but in the end will learn our lessons and as time goes by, we will start to get matured, appreciate life and will smile with the mistakes we made yet made us happy in our teenage years.


My high school life was just like the other girls of my age. School projects, family and peers are my main issues in life back then.
Well, of course, here I experience my first love, they so-called puppy love.
Every time were together, feels like my feet were on air, and always dreaming that he would by my first and last love. We will take up college with different course and we will finish college together, will find a job, will save money and later on will get married.

And when he broke my heart, I literally cried a bucket of tears well, partially. It took me three months sharing the nights with wet pillows and wet shoulders of my friends.

Oh, high school life, you were really part of our lives.
Without you, we won’t have happy, colorful, wonderful and unforgettable memories with our childhood.
And of course, a big thanks to our parents, teachers and friends who were with us during those times.

My high school friends are just like brothers and sisters to me. We grew up together, learning things, committing mistakes and yet standing again to face the reality of life.

They have been with me through thick and thin and I am very thankful to have them as my friends!

So every now and then, we still find time to meet for a little time of bonding, updating each other’s lives, reminiscing our pasts and still laughing on funny moments we used to share together.

Like Last Friday night, we went to a bar in Makati and just like before, every time we’re together, we really had so much fun!


I just love them! They were all part of me!






No comments:

Post a Comment

:)