> Nomadic at Puso: Intro :)

Friday, January 18, 2013

Intro :)

I am Alaine and this is my journal.

22 years old and currently working on a big company. How big is it? Don’t bother to ask it anymore because even myself doesn’t know how big is it.

It has been a major decision for me to create a blogsite like this. Actually, it’s my third time to create a blog. It was just I am always deleting it for the thoughts of, “Do I have to make myself public?
But in the end, I just finally made up my mind to create a new one. Wherein I can share my ideas, feelings and thoughts to other people.



So here I am right now, writing every word I want to write and showing it to all the people that this is me, behind those every word.

Since I was a child, writing has been already my hobby for I can’t sing and dance well, this has become my passion.

In writing, I’ve found true love. At the age of five, when I have learned to read (thanks to my lola. I miss you.), reading books had make my nights sleepless.

Yeah, you just have red it right. Novels which are not suitable at my age during that time had come to my interest.
So when I entered grade school, writing poems and short stories become my hobby.

Thanks to Father God for giving me such talent,( if you can call this talent) because through this, I can barely express my thoughts, my feelings, my wild imaginations and my ideas.

I am Alaine and this is my journal.





No comments:

Post a Comment

:)